Love is fun when two hearts meet
Zoosk looks relatively new when compared to other dating sites online. However, looks can be deceiving. They had been in business since 2007 and has managed to become one of the best services online in the dating world with their groundbreaking technology and as well as garnering awards for their achievements in a short period of time.
With a slightly higher female-to-male ratio, of 52% females and 48% males, the site has almost 8 million plus verified profiles that states the authenticity of their services. Attracting almost 38 million memberships in a span of 10 years, Zoosk has managed to become a strategic competitor and a transparently data-driven company.
The webpage is clean with no distracting home screen and overwhelming notifications or pops. The profiles are displayed one by one in sections making it easy to view search results. The site works on an algorithm called the Behavioral Matchmaking Engine, that improves quality of searches and helps you in hand-picking compatible matches.
There are options of sending messages, winks and gifts online to help start a communication. The site is a reliable place and sees over 39, 500, 00 visitors per month. It is estimated that 50% of this traffic is from the US and is steadily growing in the UK and Canada. Globally the site ranks at 707 for dating services but ranks at 4th position in the US for its services in the dating category.
Filled with intuitive guidelines, a responsible customer service and thorough FAQ , Zoosk takes good care of its members and has managed to attract award for the No. 1 dating app from Webby Awards in 2015. The satisfaction rate is high among singles as the site provides casual as well as serious relationship options without creating and pressure or stress on the prospective candidates.
- Registration is free but for matchmaking purposes, membership is based on paid service.
- Verified profiling makes it possible to find authentic matches that ensure you are viewing real member on the site.
- Shows one profile at a time, thus, avoiding confusion and overwhelming the user with information.
- There is a Hot or Not section with a ‘maybe’ option when you are not sure about a particular match but still interested in pursuing further.
- There are useful features like Mega Flirt every 15 hours, options to invisible while browsing, profile boost options to highlight profile options to initiate more responses.
- A blog and insight section provides tips and useful info to modern dating.