Love is here and now for the brave hearted
Cupid Media network dates back to 1999 and one of its proud creation is Military Cupid, which focuses on military members who are single and ready to mingle. However, the site is not exclusive for military personnel alone. One the site you will find that, though, it has over 600,000 members worldwide, majority are civilians. Moreover, in that number, the majority of users are women, only 30% of the total population is male users, and 75% of its members are from the United States.
Military Cupid has more than 600 site visitors every day and from the ages 25-45 are the most active among age groups. New members can sign up for a basic account using their Facebook account as their login credentials or with a valid email address and a password.
Free users can browse profiles, while paid users can choose from one of two tiers of Gold or Platinum to communicate with other users. Using its extensive match and search criteria, you can customize and detail your prospective dates. Free or standard members have limitations on communication but opting for the Gold and Platinum packages will give access to all the features that is available on the site. Members can chat and send each other emails, and Platinum members can initiate video chat with other members. Using custom “CupidTags” in the search option, you can target very specific attributes and interests.
Signing up is quick and users are asked a few basic checklist questions followed by a three short, open-ended questions. Then you are ready to go. However, a 100% profile filling requires answering 12 open-ended personality questions and completing a Hobbies & Interests section.
MilitaryCupid.com has options for all types of relationships – straight, gay, lesbian, ethnic and religious backgrounds. The website is available in all countries but most military members are from the US and Canada. Military singles who are looking for civilian matches can certainly find this military dating site a good way to find a soul mate.
- Safety is good. For civilians who need to ensure that a member is authentic, there is a section where verified member list that require government-issued ID is available.
- Users can create a Favorite list by press the ‘Heart’ icon.
- The website is very easy to use and does not have many buttons or tabs to make it confusing.
- Logging in with Facebook allows uploading 5 photos even as a beginner. This helps to make an impression with saying much.
- Membership is free. However, paid members can search for new users specifically and also use the full range of communication tools.
- The search criteria is extensive and includes custom “CupidTags” that lets you make targeted searches from particular branches of service.
- All profiles are reviewed and approved with a verification option and thus offers authenticity.
- Message translation is available with Platinum membership.
- Allows you remain anonymous to other users until you feel ready to provide contact information.