Find your own Love Story
Elite Singles stemmed out of Spark Networks Services GmbH, one of Europe’s leading online matchmaking providers in 2008. Elite Singles is regarded as one of the trusted sites when it comes to singles looking for a long-term relationship. Accolade by several awards, Elite Singles brings two people together on the basis of a questionnaire coupled with your own search preferences. The demographic data include age, gender, profession and educational qualifications. With a strict code of privacy, the site keeps a regular check on objectionable content, removing sexist or anti-religion material. Sharing private information with other users such as blogs, videos, or interviews is also strictly forbidden.
The site gives a lot of emphasis on protecting your privacy and uses tools like ID authentication, SSL encryption, fraud detection systems and manual profile verification to ensure the safety of its members and users. Spam content, fake profiles and intrusive users are eliminated from the website through an automated process. The team spends a lot of time and resources that go to great lengths to make sure that the users registered on their site and using their services are authentic and genuine.
For the convenience of its users, the site has laid down certain guidelines in the ‘Code of Conduct’ page on its website and advises all users to go through them and follow them. The site emphasizes that non- conformance of these policies may result in legal action against the offender.
The site prides of the fact that 82% of its members are university graduates with two-thirds holding either a Bachelors or Masters or Doctorate degrees.
In terms of technology, Elite Singles is on top of their product innovation. They have a desktop as well as a mobile app which enables their users to use their services anytime, anywhere.
To top it all, the site also gives some really good insights on relationships and dating through the ‘Relationship Advice’ page.
- The site allows a free membership wherein you can view your personality test results and receive partner suggestions.
- Elite Singles verifies all profiles manually, removing users who shouldn’t be there or are inactive.
- The site outlines the profiles based on the “Big Five” model of personality psychology, which is considered as one of the most important and renowned concepts in modern psychology.
- Elite Singles was one of the initial companies to fill the gap in the online dating landscape.
- They are one of the few dating platforms which focus on finding serious, long term relationships for their members.
- Their 200-question personality test ensures that its members find someone who is compatible with them in every way.
- You can filter your search by age, height, distance, education and income, smoking and drinking habits, and ethnicity and religion and even by desirability to have kids.
- Premium members also get 20 extra matches every day.
- There is an active and regularly updated blog which is maintained by renowned psychologists, relationship experts and the Elite Singles team.