Find love the Christian way
Christian Filipina was established in 2009 and re-launched in 2013 with the intention of helping Christian individuals find each other. As the name indicates, it is an online dating site that helps Filipino Christian men and women to meet the love of their life and has over 200,000 members as for today. Most of the members are serious about seeking friends or lifetime partners here. So you can trust on their sincerity and intentions. If you are a little cautious about scammers as it happens in the dating world, this dating site is a good place in finding Filipino women who share the same faith as you.
Once you enter the site, the signing process is simple and has very few fields to fill up. Based on the answer you give, you will be assigned to a welcome team member and that is one of the unique feature to this website. Even if you skip the question-answer part, you will still be assigned a team member. This website has three types of plans for members. However, the basic membership is enough to get you started compared to other dating websites, which prohibits you from sending and receiving messages unless you have a paid membership. Here you can communicate with a standard membership too. However, there is an expiry date for your subscription to the website that is six months from the date of joining.
The Dashboard allows you to add pictures, check out recent activity on the website, see the people to meet, what’s new and also search for members. Overall it is a great way to connect and meet Filipino women and men. The site also has a testimonial section with photos and interviews with happy couples who have met at the dating platform.
- Membership is free and the standard membership is quite enough to get the game going. However, the Upgrade page shows three membership plans with different rates for different features and the fee can be paid in monthly installments.
- For a safe experience and warning against scammers the site warns the users with following message - “You will not send money or expensive gifts to people you meet on the site who you have not yet met in person”.
- The site auto-renews subscription at the end of the membership. One exception to this is within the first three days of subscription – you might be able to, just contact them if for some reason you change your mind.
- There is an offer for “site credits”, which are used to “get to know other users”, excluding personal contact details.
- The ‘Dashboard’ is interactive and can be an easy way to update information and meet new people online.