We put a lot more thought into Dating
Launched in 2008, Be2.com is an online dating site which matches compatibility between two people with the help of an advanced scientific calculation. Soon after registration, you are presented with a test, upon successful completion of which, your personality analysis is shared with you along with a description of your ideal partner. Their matchmaking algorithm is their strong selling point, and is based on anthropological, sociological and psychological criteria. Be2 currently operates in 39 countries.
Be2.com boasts of the fact that 766,000 members register with them every day. If we talk about gender proportion on the site, there are 43% men and 57% women on Be2.com. Average age of male users is 36.3 years, whereas that on female users is 36.1 on the website.
Signing up on Be2.com is free and rather simple. There is a step-by-step process of a lengthy personality test which you will be required to take. After completion of the test, and even without a profile of yourself, Be2.com is ready to present you with potential matches curated just for you based on your responses to the personality test. Men are encouraged to upload photos because apparently only 3% of women respond to profiles without photographs. Apart from the personality test and basic information, Be2 will also ask about your perspectives, goals, and lifestyle.
A number is displayed at the bottom right of your matches’ profile photo which denotes your compatibility. A higher number denotes greater compatibility you are. This number can redirect you their profiles, where you will get more details on your compatibility. Free members are entitled to only one message for free per match. The matching process is dependent on the number of registrations taken place recently, and number of people you are compatible with. Hence, only a few new matches are added to your existing list every day.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of the stipulated period; and so you have to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your current membership period. In the absence of a premium membership, you will have a restricted dating experience, as you will not be able to view profiles, photos, and messages.
- Sending and reading messages is only allowed for Premium Members. Free Members can send only one message for free per match.
- Cancellation of premium membership is only allowed through Fax.
- Some matches will be available for you even before you create your profile, based on your response to the personality test.
- Personality test cannot be repeated
- Profile Photographs will need to be approved by the site’s customer service team.
- Search Criteria is not fixed and can be edited anytime
- Your own profile has a personality analysis, and you can check a detailed analysis on your compatibility with your matches
- Free membership to avail basic features. Free Members can send only one message for free per match.
- Be2.com has a very advanced and strong compatibility algorithm based on psychological, anthropological, and sociological criteria.
- The app and website are free of Ads
- Members can release photos to each other directly. This means that only those people whom you approve can see your photo.
- You can search for a compatible match internationally also on Be2.com
- If you do not like your matches, you can use Be2’s search function as well.