Empowering dating tips for the shy guys
When it comes to expressing emotions openly, males are often introvert. They try to keep their emotions and feelings reserved. For them, meeting a woman can be a challenging task. If you are feeling that your shyness is inhibiting your relation or is not allowing you to make your relation escalate to the next level, it’s time that you should run through these empowering dating tips:
- Take small steps- Well, no one is asking you to become an extrovert overnight. Take baby steps. Start off by meeting 2-3 strangers, talking to them. Once you gain confidence and are comfortable, then go ahead. On a date night, you can start your conversation with some generic questions. Girls like when things go slow, you don’t have to be pushy. Be the best of yourself, and once you become confident, you must proceed ahead.
- Acceptance- One of the best ways to overcome your weakness is to accept that you are weak. Analyzing your weakness will help you work on it and improve yourself.
- Read her signals- You must understand the fact that no woman is going to come up to you and say that she is interested in you. You must be able to read what she is trying to convey. For example, preening or grooming- if you notice a girl trying to fix your hair or is conscious about your looks, grab a glance at herself in the mirror, there is a greater probability that she is interested in you.
- Try to bond first- Most of the men when approaching a woman do this with an agenda to get her phone number. Girls may find this too intimidating and sometimes very clingy. Well, if you are an extrovert, you can flip the situation, what if you are not? Well, in such cases it is advisable that you must focus on building your relationship first. Remember, your date should not be about getting over-personal or trying to get the details as if you are interrogating her, it should be more about getting to know her better.
- Make her feel important– It is true that girls like boys who express their emotions but what they like more are the guys who make her feel important. You must make sure that on your date, you listen to her carefully. Take an interest in her likings and dislikes, opinions, choices, and preferences. The idea is simple; MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A QUEEN.
- Make friends with outgoing people- Our peer has a huge impact on us. Whether it is on our way of thinking or approach, peer has a huge influence. If you too wish to change your outlook, the first thing that you should consider is about mixing along with people who are outgoing and extrovert. Such a group will impact your personality and will help you culminate your shyness to a great extent.
- Rejection is not the end- Rejection is the part of life, whether relation or anywhere else, you cannot expect to succeed every time. So, make sure that you are ready to face it positively.
- Get rid of a bad experience- If you have had a bad experience while dating, it doesn’t mean that the same is going to happen again. With time you will also evolve as a person. Refrain your brain from bad memories and start afresh.
- Work on yourself- Before you expect a girl to accept you, it is important that you accept yourself and work on yourself. Make yourself more presentable, confident and most importantly you must focus on your strengths. When you are on your date, your priority should be to highlight on your strength areas for example, if you have good knowledge about food or countries to visit on holidays, try talking about these; it will help you to talk to her and involve her easily.